.

Sunday 29 March 2015

Can't Send Text Messages on Windows Phone 8x Problem

HTC 8X text message sending problem - Solved

Problems:

Verizon 8x problems texting "can't send message Try Again",Texting problem with new Windows Phone 8 update, My Htc 8x Will Receive Texts But Not Send. Why , My Att Htc 8x Windows Phone Wont Let Me Send Sms Messages.
 

Hello Folks, Are you having trouble with your Windows Phone / HTC Window 8x not sending texts (SMS) properly, try making confirmed the International Assist option is turned off. It caused me a world of annoyance.
You may find International Assist option in the Settings > applications > phone menu.


Background:

I recently purchased a HTC Windows Phone 8. Last spring,I discovered that the Verizon HTC 8X comes factory unlocked, which means you can use it on any provider e.g Verizon++ , AT&T! The device is wonderful.Past  I was using Lumia 920 and I am not a big fan of how huge the Lumia 920 is, so the size and weight of the HTC 8X is just right. 

The Problem:

At first, I though the problem was related to the fact that I was using my (HTC Window Phone 8x)Verizon phone on a non-Verizon carrier (in my case, T-Mobile). Then I noticed an interesting trend. Whenever I selected the recipient's number manually from my contacts, the message seemed to go through. Whenever I responded to a text message conversation thread, the text didn't go through.

Issue :

Cant' send text message on HTC window phone 8x



 
Steps to Solved the Problem :

1) Goto  Settings > applications > Phone menu.





2) There is an Option "International Assist" so turned off this Option .

3) Problem Solved ! Now try to send the Message to your friends and Yeah its working now.



P.S : I turned that option off and suddenly, all of my text messages starting working great!


If you want any information ,Feel free to Comment Below .

11 comments:

  1. Nice try but it does not work for me. Previously, I could just hit Try again 3 times and it would finally work. With the 8.1 update, that is now broken too. Cycling airplane mode does not work either. A complete rebott usually does work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried on 8.0 but it is still working because i tried first and then Posted.

    Even same problem was in my mobile (window 8x) and i fixed it :)

    Try it first and thanks for the comment .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot Admin :-* It is working on HTC window 8x (8.1)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have had the problem for weeks .... ITS FINALLY OVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww good try bro!!
    problem really solved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Comment and Keep visiting :)

      Delete
  6. i have tried the same thing but still facing the problem, is there any other option to get rid of this stupid problem

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has worked for me, thanks alot Mr. Genius, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting hackers and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one hacker and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake hackers,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
    mail: premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    text or call +1 4016006790

    ReplyDelete

About

Like Us